Ever wish that you could compare two awesome PAXbaby.com carriers side by side BEFORE, purchasing to see which one would be the best fit for you and your little one?
Either way you are going to have a super-amazing wrap conversion carrier, but let’s break down the nitty gritty for everyone.
Angel Pack versus. Tula:
- Height of carrier from tip to waistband top
Angel Pack = 18″ Tula = 15″
- Depth of waistband at center
- Angel Pack = 4 1/4″ Tula = 5
- Maximum length of shoulder strap
- Angel Pack = 42″ Tula = 43″
- Length of padded shoulder strap
Angel Pack = 19″ Tula = 20″
- Angel Pack = straight CROSSABLE shoulder straps
Tula = curved FIXED strap straps
- Width of front panel at shoulder strap
- Angel Pack = 15″ Tula = 16″
- Width of front panel at waistband
Angel Pack = 12 1/4″ Tula = 12 1/4″
- Waist strap cinches down to
Angel Pack = 30″ Tula = 29″
- Waist strap extends to
Angel Pack = 52″ Tula = 53″
- Width of shoulder straps Angel Pack= 3.3/4″thick Tula= 3.5″ish thick
Both of these buckle carriers are excellent choices for little ones from 8-35ish pounds! Angel Pack buckle carriers are manufactured in fair trade facilities in the Dominican Republic while Tula carriers are made in Poland and eventually in Mexico as well! Both crafted by expert textile workers, the quality of sewing on these carriers is excellent!
Supportive, long lasting, and lovely, the wrap conversion carriers compared here will be your reason to babywear EVERY SINGLE DAY!